There seems to be a stigma among people that cows are slow, unintelligent and clumsy animals. To the people who believe that, oh, you are wrong. Cows have many admirable (and adorable) traits, and if you need some proof of why they should be your favorite animal, then keep on scrolling.
1. Contrary to popular belief, cows are actually very intelligent and are excellent problem solvers
2. Cows are highly social animals and often create friendships that will last their whole life
3. Often that friendship is with other cows, but they also love to hang out with other animals around the farm too
So. Many. Friends.
4. Human friends are just as important to cows, and they often bond with the people who raise them
5. They are also very loyal to their friends and sure do like to help them out!
6. And can we talk about how cute baby cows are??
7. Cows love their scratches
8. And can be entertained for hours with a ball
9. Cows also won't judge you for stuffing your face with food
10. And if you're in a bad mood they're sure to cheer you up
So basically, cows are gentle giants that just want some loving, how could they not be your favorite animal?