Performance, efficiency, and design are staples of this product that provides an outstanding experience. Compact, easy to use, and ergonomic, it can be moved and positioned effortlessly. Streamlined automation functions and data management let you focus on the patient.
DC-N3 is equipped with advanced technologies that includes 3D imaging and guarantees excellent performance. It is a unique system that is setting new standards in this segment. Serving a wide variety of diagnostic requirements with a broad range of transducers.
• Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging (PSH): purified harmonic imaging
• Quad-beam Formation: temporal resolution technology
• iBeam™: spatial compounding
• iClear™: speckle suppression technology
• High Sensitivity Flow: designed to capture low velocity flow
• Auto IMT: automatically detect and calculate intima-media thickness
• The intelligent one key iTouch™ function instantly optimizes B, Color and PW modes
• iPower: When you are on the go, iPower provides you with one hour of continuous scanning with the high capacity built in battery
• Auto Measurement: Auto measurement functions like Auto Doppler Trace and Auto IMT offer you fast scanning processes and quality results
• Data Management: It’s all about saving you time with one key automation functions, data management, and auto measurements. DC-N3 lets you spend more time focusing on your patients.
Reliable and practical with a smart, compact and highly adjustable shape, DC-N3 is designed to meet your everyday needs. It’s all about maximizing your comfort with an innovative ergonomic design.
In cardiac pre-set the measurements key will bring up cardiac calculations.
The DP-50 with a single micro-convex probe (65C15 5.0-8.5 MHz 15mm radius) can be used to perform abdominal and cardiac examinations on a wide range of species including dogs, cats, rabbits and reptiles.
The 75L50 5.0-10.0 MHz 50mm footprint probe can be used to perform pregnancy scan and basic distal limb exams in horses, making this an affordable option for first opinion equine practices.
General small animal and exotic exams – adbominal, cardiac, ophthalamology, intracolemic
Large dog abdomen, equine abdomen
Equine musculoskeletal, small animal superficial abdomen
Metal case stand-off for L60 rectal probe
Metal case stand-off ofor L50 rectal probe
Four sided gel stand-off
Clip on stand-off for L38 tendon probe.
Or login with emailForgot password